Thursday 22 May 2014

USING YOUR LEFTOVERS

Hi,
 
It's Honor here, and today I want to show you some ways to use your left overs or scraps of paper, allowing you to get the most use out of your gorgeous papers.
 
I had a lot of scrap pieces of Kaisercraft's Base Coat range.  I love this range so much, that I couldn't bring myself to throw away any of the scraps !!
 
I decided to make a few gift tags using the left over pieces, and by adding a few flowers, and some embellishments, I now have gift cards ready for anytime I might need one.
 







Even after making these gift tags, I had more left over scraps, so I decorated this Kraft gift bag as well.  There's always plenty of things you can do with your scraps - what do you like to do with yours??
All the products I've used can be found in Molossi's online store.


Albums

 

       Manorhouse Flowers
Grace Pearl Flourish
Kraft Bag Medium Brown
Thanks for stopping by,
Honor xo
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment