Wednesday 12 March 2014

MORE MANOR HOUSE BEAUTY BY LEANNE



Hi Leanne back again this month with another Molossi and Manor House layout! I used the gorgeous Manor House Believe papers which I used an around the page punch to give a lacy effect. I then layered up my papers added some gesso and a some mixed media inks. I used the Molossi chipboard heart flourish and Manor house flowers Love letters from Paris black, white and some champagne roses from Manor house and the Love title to embellish my page.

Inline image 3

Here is a close up of the Molossi Heart flourish which I coloured in black mixed media ink then I used a crackle stamp in gold ink and stamped over the top of the flourish. I also cut the flourish so I had part of it coming out from the top of my photo and the other part at the bottom left of my photo.

Don't forget to check out www.molossi.com.au retail for all you molossi goodies and www.molossiwholesale.com.au for all your wholesale needs.
Cheers! Thanks for looking.
Photobucket

1 comment: