Tuesday 18 February 2014

TIME FLIES CANVAS BY CATHI


Cathi here with another fun project I created for Molossi, a mixed media canvas !!  I had a GREAT time spraying and misting and stamping and using molding paste, gesso, embossing powder...


I sprayed my canvas with Lindy's Stamp Gang Starbust Spray in Tibetan Poppy Teal, my favorite color, and then added in a bit of brown Opal Sea Oats. I used Sepia Archival ink to do my stamping and used the numbers, gears, shattered glass and Time Flies stamps from the set as well as the great clock. You can see the amazing dual red and purple tones on the Razzleberry Plum embossing powder from Lindy's on the Molossi Barbed Wire Ornate Frame Large. I have also colored in the Molossi Dove with gesso and the sprays. I took two cogs from the Cogs #1 set and embossed them in silver and also cut them in half to add to the canvas edge.


I added a purple Manor House Creations Razzles flower cut in half and placed at the edges of the canvas. Above you can see where I used molding paste to do a clock stencil design. I also added some drywall mesh tape to the canvas for more texture and added gesso to that as well. 

Barbed Wire Ornate Frame Large  Cogs Pack #1  Razzles Card pack - Purple
Photobucket

1 comment: