Wednesday 26 February 2014

MIXED MEDIA NOTEBOOK BY LEANNE

Hi all Leanne back with another share for you for this month using Molossi chipboard. I did this altered book for a friend for her birthday which I covered in 7 dots paper strips then I gave it a wash in gesso, then I used textured stamps and sprays to grunge it up along with some gelato's and mixed media inks. I then used some acetate frames and flowers and embellishments to finish it off along with my Molossi bird on a branch chipboard piece.


Here is a close up of the Molossi Chipboard bird on a branch which I collaged in papers and sealed in gel medium, then I rubbed some mixed media inks on him.


Don't forget you can check out all the wonderful chipboard at www.molossi.com.au retail store or www.molossiwholesale.com.au for the wholesale. 

Till next time thanks for looking. 

2 comments: