Monday 17 February 2014

LIFE'S JOURNEY DISPLAY FRAME BY DANA


Hi Molossi fans! Dana Tatar here with you today sharing an altered 12x12 Display Frame. This piece was quick and easy to put together and a fun way to display some of the photos from my wedding! The colors for my wedding were black and white, but my bridesmaids carried bouquets of bold tropical flowers. The brightly colored Manor House Creations Flowers and Dylusions Ink Spray I used to alter this frame really take me back to my special day a little over 10 years ago. I topped this frame with a beautifully designed piece of Molossi Chipboard.



I used a paintbrush and Dylusions Cherry Pie Ink Spray to color the the top layer of the Display Frame.



Once the frame was dry, I attached several photos to the back of the frame.



I covered the back of the frame with Kaisercraft patterned paper that complemented the flowers and leaves I planned to add as embellishments. My largest photos were slightly smaller than the opening in the frame, so I covered the empty space by wrapping a piece of ribbon around the frame.



I colored white leaves with Cut Grass and Fresh Lime Dylusions Ink Spray.



12 x 12 Display Frame  Joining Us Together  Felicity  RAZZLES - pink  Teeny weenies roses 36pcs  Lace Butterfly & HeartsDylusions Ink Spray - Cherry PieDylusions Ink Spray - Cut GrassDylusions Ink Spray - Fresh Lime

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning frame! My daughter is getting married in Sept. I will have to remember this!

    ReplyDelete