Friday 14 February 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Hello and Happy Valentine's Day to everyone,
 
My DT kit this month included all things perfect for Valentine's Day, with lots of glitter, flowers and pink !!  I'm here today to share a Valentine's card and matching jar, perfect for some yummy Valentine's treats, whether it be chocolates, lollies, or handmade biscuits.
 



Base card from Silver Glitter cardstock
Banner pieces from White & Pink Glitter cardstock
Other products used; Magnolia Stamp coloured with Copics, Stampin' Up Doily and White Ribbon from my stash.


The flowers I used on this treat jar are Manor House Melissa, and I matched the card using
banner pieces from pink & white glitter cardstock.


Fill in flowers are Molossi paper roses, and silver embossed stickers.

I hope you all have a beautiful Valentine's Day, and perhaps even receive
something special from a loved one.
Honor xoxo
 
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and lovely, useful jar...beautifully repurposed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete