Friday 7 February 2014

FUSSY CUT INSPIRATION

Hi Rikki here and its my first ever post for Molossi and I must say I was super excited about receiving my design team kit, it was the best happy mail and I am sure that the postie is getting over me stalking her, and also wondering what come in these pizza boxes? why do they cause such excitement? well the answer is simple, how can you not!!!

 

 
This is a stunning paper range called Butterfly Kisses.... its beautiful if you leave it or if your like me I am a huge fan of fussy cutting and piece a few papers together and its perfect if your on a budget too.
 
 
One tip I would like to share when you are doing fussy cutting especially if it is your first time is not everything needs to be stuck, stuck down, I find that if you tack it down you can go back later and just curl your pieces with you fingers in the edges allowing more depth with out the bulk of foam mount.
 

This range of papers has the perfect touches of bling, little sections of the design have glittered and shiny gloss already done for you. Also for the smaller flowers you can use you hole punch for the perfect circular flower.

 
One of my new favourite things are the Manorhouse Flexible Word Mix.... I love the fact that you have both black and white in the one packet. Don't forget you can mist over them to change the colours to. The are the perfect, quick, elegant, instant title.
 
And while you are in store adding those to your cart why not add the Manorhouse Flexible Ornate frames...
 

Flexible words BELIEVE MIX
Manorhouse Flexible words; Believe Mix
 
Ornate frames GOTHIC BLACK
Monorhouse Flexible Ornate Frames; Gothic Black
 
 
12mm Foam Tape
X-press It Adhesive; 12 mm Foam mount

 
So until next week, I hope I have inspired you to get fussy cutting next week I have something special for the Mixed Media artist out there!!!
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments: