Saturday 14 December 2013

MORE MOLOSSI GOODNESS TO SHARE!

I just love how this Molossi MDF Butterfly Painters Tray (SKUMMDF40) turned out!  This was an old Kindergarten photo of my Daughter Ella when she was at 3 Year Old Kinder,(she is now nearly 12) it had such a vivid "blue" background - I had always found it hard to scrap as the blue seemed to take over the whole photo.  I cut the photo back to a square format and it suits the frame perfectly!

First I coated the frame and base with Derivan White Transparent Gesso,from Molossi - when that was dry I used my most fave Heidi Swapp paint called ...... I decided to use one coat of paint so the transparent gesso would show through in different parts of the frame.  I then covered the base with Student Impasto Yellow acrylic paint mixed with a little bit of Mont Marte Modelling Paste.  

Mont Matre Modelling Paste, Yellow and White paper flowers, 

This frame would look cute with multi photos, or as a vintage frame in sepia colours - the list is endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment