Thursday 26 September 2013

Its Thursday again...Oh my where are the weeks going? 
On the up side being near the end of the month means Design Team designs start to flow in.
Tonight its Cathi stopping by - Never failing to please.


All she wants to do is dance!! I have that Don Henley 80s song running through my head now!! My daughter is addicted to ballet, and as she goes up grades, her teacher has encouraged her. She wants to be a professional dancer and it is great to see her so passionate about something. It is a competitive world but if she is serious about this, we will be here to help her along. (Though the idea of long distances travelled for all of this is something I wouldn't mind not having to do lol!!)
 I thought it was wonderful when I saw the ballet themed chipboard in my DT pack this month!! I added several pieces of the ballet chipboard spraying them with mist, I built up the scene using some embossed paper and die cuts and a few flowers then placed my fussy cut photo of my daughter into the layout. I got my inspiration for this type layout from the gorgeous work of Britt Sviggum and really wanted to try it
 I added some molding paste through a damask stencil and gorgeous script and crackle stamps from Visible Image and some really bright mist from Shimmerz. I had a lot of fun making this!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment