Sunday 18 August 2013

Our next share is from Leanne using our chippy pieces, and it would be appear this month Leanne is very chippy happy with three layouts also to share:
This is what Leanne has to say


Close up of the Molossi gate which I used gesso on first then I
sprayed with a brown primary elements spray and cut in pieces as
the element behind my photo.


 Some shares for you today using the Kaisercraft Sweet Romance collection, for this mixed media layout. I used a stencil with modelling paste and sprayed a couple of colours of primary elements sprays in the pink tones once it was dried. I used the molossi gates as the element behind my photo with a lovely heart doily, I used laces and collectables from kaisercraft and lovely prima and green tara flowers to embellish the page.

My second share is from the lovely Kaisercraft romance collection as well, I used the prima Lyric paper as the background then cut a floral piece of one of the true romance papers and cut a lace boarder from pink cardstock. I used two of the same photo's and cut them into circles and did a spray of flowers using flourish with a bling pearls, collectables, green tara flowers, prima and dlish flowers and a smaller spray of flowers with the heart doilie. My Molossi piece was the cherish title to my page.
 Close up of the Molossi cherish title which I primed in gesso then painted with Tim Holtz distress paint spun sugar, I then used a brown Gelato around the edges to give a slight distressed look to the title.
 Here is another share using more wonderful Molossi chipboard, I used the Molossi frame as an element behind my photo's I left it plain to go in with the earthy tones of the paper which I don't usually do, but I loved the rawness with the papers. I used the new Kaisercraft Basecoat papers 2, Bo- Bunny and 7 Dots as well with some lovely Green Tara flowers, Prima and Manor House as well.
More of Leanne's work can be viewed at
leannesscrappystuff.blogspot.com.au
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment