Monday 26 August 2013

I love opening emails from our gorgeous ladies on our DT Team, and tonight it was a great suprise to see three gorgeous outcomes. 
First share is from Narelle is is back with us and on fire 

"I wanted to use the tray as a way of displaying a favourite photo of my children, and so I approached it as if I was creating a layout but with lots and lots of dimension! I painted the Molossi MDF tray first using Black Derivan Paint, (the tray is easy to paint as it comes apart in 5 pieces!). Once dry, I put my base papers down using Xpress-it- high tack tape and then reassemble the tray. I used a little bit of to make sure it all holds together nice and tight.

 To create the layers and dimension in my display I used lots of X-press it High Tack Foam mounting tape, Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots and Crafty Koala 3D foam squares. I finished the embellishments with Black Sticky Bling Diamentes and Zebra Flowers."



Be sure to view more of Narelles work at
 http://www.scrapperazzi.blogspot.com.au/

Photobucket 

Second share is from the talented Gail show casing some more chippie in a heart felt card
 

Here is a card made using the Chipboard layered hearts
I embossed the chipboard with a swirl design embossing folder then painted the outer and inside heart metallic black. The middle heart I painted metallic white and attached Molossi pearls
I used Echo Park Just Married papers

Photobucket 

Last but never least Cathi is sharing tonight as well
 

I went a little wild with chipboard and I have used plenty lol in this layout!! I count 6 pieces: 3 churches, 2 doves and a title!! I had a lot of fun making this.

I used the same treatment on all the chipboard for this wedding themed layout: I painted them all in acrylic white paint and inked them with Spiced Marmalade and Victorian Velvet distress inks. I used the Joining Together title, two Doves, and the Churches.
I layered the three churches for a bit of dimension, you can see a close up of them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment