Tuesday 16 April 2013

Marelle's sneak peak 
Article on textured background using Derivan Iridescent Medium




Marelle tells:
When my DT box of goodies from Molossi arrives on my doorstep each month, it is so exciting I don’t know where to start!
Products Used:
Dylusions ink sprays, texture paste, Mister Hueys Buttercup mist, Crafters Workshop stencil, Derivan Iridescent Medium from Molossi, Tim Holtz acrylic heart stamp.
This morning I thought I would have a play with Derivan Iridescent Medium from Molossi on a layout  that I have masked, sprayed and used texture paste on.  I took a cute acrylic heart stamp, and dipped it into the Medium, and pressed the image onto my layout over the top of the texture paste and spay background.
I love texture on my project as you know, and this medium is no exception it is not disappoint!

I will be back with the final layout soon – so stay tuned!!

Marelle

No comments:

Post a Comment